Monday, October 25, 2010

37 Weeks

Many big changes are in store for us very soon. We decided upon a renter for the house and booked our moving date for Saturday- which happens to be my birthday. Not exactly how I envisioned spending it, but Eric actually has the day off. Plus, it would be a relief to get this move out of the way before Natalie decides to come.

I’ve officially been out on maternity leave for a whole week now. I haven’t really had the chance to relax much or “nest,” since I’ve been so preoccupied with the house. I’ve had to hurry up and pack, which is a little hard for me to do right now! Luckily Elaine and JoEllen came over this past week to help me pack, which was so great. Even though we don’t have too much to pack, it’s been hard for me to find the energy to do it.

With what energy I do have, I’ve started sewing Natalie’s under-the-sea blanket and plan out the matching crib bumper and bedskirt. It’s been relaxing to just sit and sew for a few hours while listening to some nice music. I doubt I’ll have them ready in time, but hopefully soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment