Friday, March 18, 2011

17-18 Weeks

On Saturday the 12th, Elaine, Natalie and I walked around Downtown Livermore- it was the first time I had really explored the shops along the main street. Elaine had wanted to go to this specialty fabric store in hopes of finding some Hello Kittty fabric to make a carseat cover for her baby. And to my amazement, they actually had some! Then we stopped by the Wheel for a donut and browsed in and out of a few more stores. The weather was so nice and Natalie had fun riding in her forward-facing carrier. I’ve definitely become a proponent of the baby carrier- it’s so nice to have her close to me, she seems to enjoy the ride, and I’m hands-free without the worry of maneuvering about with a bulky stroller in tow.

The 16th was Natalie’s 4-month birthday! Eric and I celebrated 4 whole months of parenthood over lunch at Chili’s (one of our favorite restaurants and we haven’t been in months). It was one of very few times we’ve gone to a sit-down restaurant by ourselves with the baby. And she did great!


While at Target a few days ago, she helped pick out a new toy for her carseat, since she loves her octopus so much. She picked a big teal and pink bumble bee that sings three different upbeat songs when you pull on her legs. We’ve named her Bailey and she’s Natalie’s newest favorite toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment