I was so exhausted after hosting Eric's family for the weekend! And unfortunately I had to work on Monday when Eric drove them back to the airport. I’ve been busy at work getting things in order for asthma camp, and then my supervisors starting asking how long I was planning to be out on maternity leave and what my working plans were for when I return. I was not ready to start discussing our plans, simply because I have no idea what we’re doing yet! We’re planning to meet up with realtors Friday to put house on market, and if all goes smoothly, we’ll have a plan in place once again. I’m really looking forward to less stress in terms of our finances and schedules once the house is out of the way!
Then, last night we learned that Mindy and Andre’s baby boy was stillborn- she was scheduled to deliver just this Friday. She was at Eric’s birthday party, telling everyone how excited she was for it and that it would be her third boy. Apparently his little heart just stopped beating… we are so sad to hear about it and can’t even think about what they must be going through. We prayed hard for the Lord to bring them peace. I can’t stop thinking about it and it just makes my heart hurt :(. Then I feel our baby girl kicking and I’m reminded how precious this life is, yet also reminded that everything is only temporary…
No comments:
Post a Comment