We had a very low-key Valentine's Day this year. Since it was a Monday and Eric was working, Natalie and I spent the day at home making a card for Daddy with some of my left-over paper crafting supplies. She was surprisingly coopertive, and together, we made this cute keepsake:
On Saturday, we went to Lisa and Peter's second annual Hearts Party. Last year's party was a blast! It was the first time I had played the card game, but I quickly caught on and had a lot of fun. This year, I sat out to take care of Natalie, but ate lots of good food and chatted with one of Lisa's friends who also brought her baby. I had to leave early once Natalie started fussing (she did make it until almost midnight), but Eric stayed behind and ended up winning! I'm kind of sad that I missed the crowning, but he told me all about it when he got home. Good times! We're already looking forward to next year's tournament. (photo courtesies to Lisa and Andre- I take my camera everywhere but I've been really bad at actually using it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment