Friday, July 29, 2011

36-37 Weeks

We went to a pool party for Eric’s cousin and uncle’s birthdays on Saturday- of course it fell on the one Saturday each year that I have to work (Asthma Camp staff meeting)- but I was able to leave a little early to meet up with everyone later in the afternoon. We look forward to this pool party every year! Especially now that we know that Natalie loves the pool. We brought along Natalie’s bumble bee floatie and she had a ball splashing around in the pool. It was plenty warm outside, but not roasting, which was nice.




New foods for this week were blueberries and plain whole-milk yogurt. The plain yogurt is really tart, but adding fruits make it taste a whole lot better. Natalie seems to enjoy whatever we give her! Maybe she won't be a picky eater like Eric and I am and force us to expand our palates! We’ve also noticed this past week that she’s just starting to cut a molar on her top jaw, which probably explains her recent fussiness. Including this newly-sprouted molar, Natalie now has five teeth- which have all arrived within two weeks time! Crazy.


Here's a cute picture of Daddy reading to Natalie before bed. She really enjoys being read to and we try to read to her as often as we can. She stares at the book as we read aloud and turn the pages. Our favorite book to read together is "How Do I Love You," that we gave to her for Christmas. Maybe she'll be a little bookworm...


I'm officially obsessed with my fruitful gardenia plant! Look at the beautiful blooms it keeps giving me! And, here is a recent picture of Natalie's plant that we potted together a while back- it's well over 12 inches tall now!



No comments:

Post a Comment