Monday, May 2, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

Happy Birthday Grandma! Eric's mom's birthday was on April 28th, so we went over to their place on Sunday afternoon to celebrate. Since the weather has been so lovely lately, I've been having fun breaking into some of Natalie's new summer outfits. We have lots of cute little rompers and dresses in 6 and 9-month sizes, but many are still way too big for her. While we were getting ready, I tried this red and pink number on her and it fit! I just love it- I adore her chunky little baby thighs. But the best part by far is the big red flower on her bum! :)



We ate pizza for dinner before pulling out the ice-cream cake and opening cards. Natalie was in desperate need of a nap but only slept for about 20 minutes while we ate, which made for a cranky baby. I tried to get a picture of her with grandma, but she just wasn't having it. She cried when someone other than Eric and I held her. We got about an hour of happy baby time in before we decided to head back home and get Natalie ready for bed.


Natalie's started sticking out her tongue sometimes when she smiles- here's a perfect example!

No comments:

Post a Comment