Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We celebrated a very low-key Valentine’s Day this year, which was nice. We’re not much for the fancy dinners and expensive flowers that come along with the day- when we were first dating, we went out and celebrated, but now that we’re settled and have Natlalie, there’s just no use for that anymore. And I don’t really miss it, I’d rather spend the day with my little family anyway! Here's Natalie in her cute little Valentine's Day outfit.


During the day, Natalie and I made a homemade Valentine for Daddy and baked some brownies. And then later that night after Eric got home, we drove up to Chick-fil-a and had dinner! It certainly wasn’t crowded and we had a fun little time. I dressed Natalie in one of her fancy pink sweaters with a matching hair bow just for fun. Once we arrived, we ordered Natalie her very first kid’s meal and she very much enjoyed the waffle fries and juice box. Then we ordered milkshakes for the drive back home. I really enjoyed spending the evening together on our little family date :)


Ooohh!! Waffle fries!


You're actually trusting me to eat this all by myself?? She actually did just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment